Liturgy of the Week:
Sunday, January 14th 2nd Sunday in Ordinary Time
Monday, January 15th Ordinary Time Weekday
Tuesday, January 16th Ordinary Time Weekday
Wednesday, January 17th St. Anthony, Abbot
Thursday, January 18th Ordinary Time Weekday
Friday, January 19th Ordinary Time Weekday
Saturday, January 20th Ordinary Time Weekday
- Facing our Fears with the Sacred Heart December 3, 2017
- Sacred Heart of Jesus: Take Care of Things December 3, 2017
- Love Letters from the Sacred Heart November 5, 2017
- Our Indifference: Finding Our Way Back to the Heart of Christ November 5, 2017
- Retiro Mensual de la Guardia de Honor. Epifanía y Luz pt 1
- St. John the Apostle
- AL PIE DE LA CRUZ: San Esteban y el Martirio Cristiano
- Al Pie de la Cruz-O Raíz de Jesé (12/19/17)
The Eleventh Promise of the Sacred Heart
- The Dial
- Prayer of Offering
- Kids for the Sacred Heart
- Monthly Mini-Retreats
Category Archives: From the Desk of Father Director
Epiphany of the Lord sermon by Fr. Seán O’Mannion (National Director of the Guard of Honor – USA) “Wise men and women, still seek the Lord!” Audio – January 8th, 2017 (19:38 minutes)
The Great Gift from God CONFESSION The following is a homily given by Fr. Seán O’Mannion on the Eleventh Sunday of Ordinary Time (June 12th, 2016).
Jesus in the Synagogue reading the passage from Isaiah The following audio is the homily given by Fr. Seán O’Mannion on the 3rd Sunday of Ordinary Time. (January 24, 2016) Enjoy!
Fr. Seán O’Mannion gave this beautiful and informative homily on the Feast of the Baptism of the Lord on January 10, 2016. Take the time and listen to this audio that is only 15:35 minutes long. Enjoy!
The following audio is a talk given by Fr. Seán O’Mannion on March 13th, 2015 in Stevenage, United Kingdom regarding the Guard of Honor. Click on the > button and enjoy! God bless.
The following is a homily by Father Director Seán O’Mannion, on the Baptism of the Lord (January 11th, 2015), at his parish in Holyoke, Massachusetts. The Baptism of Christ by Francesco Trevisani (1656 – 1746) Click on the play button below: